Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2017 for B.Tech, M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA graduatesfor the position of Software Engineer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are mentioned in below:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Pay Scale||Rs 22,38,750 LPA|
|Last Date to apply||18 July 2017|
|Venue Date of Interview||22 July 2017|
- Candidates should be completed B.Tech, M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA-2017 Batch.
- Streams: CSE, IT, ECE, EEE.
- Students with 7 CGPA & above are eligible for online assessments.
- Strong skills in C / C++ / C# / Java development.
- Great design & problem-solving skills, with a strong bias for architecting for performance, scalability, security, usability, and reliability.
- Should efficiently understand data structures and algorithms. Can ramp on existing codes without any help of documentation.
- Strong knowledge in Azure technologies or/and cloud service stack.
- Should have an entrepreneurial spirit with a can do attitude – a self-starter, project finisher collaborative and adaptable,
- Good communication skills and have the ability to analyze and clearly complex issues and technologies understandable and engagingly.
Selection Process of Microsoft Off Campus Drive:
- Interested and eligible candidates to apply for the role of Software Engineer online from official website
- Candidates will be shortlisted by Microsoft based on the above eligibility criteria
- Eligible candidates will be scheduled for the online test at their preferred assessment location on 22nd July, 2017
- The candidates who have shortlisted from the Online test will then be invited for final interview on 29th July, 2017 (Venue details will be shared in advance).
- Design/dev, implement, ship & monitor critical components of cloud scale services.
- Conduct technical investigations & prototyping in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Work with partner teams on implementation plans, design and implementation requirements
How to apply:
Click here to apply