Reliance JIO Recruitment 2020 | Urban Jio Point Manager Metro & Other Posts
Reliance JIO Recruitment 2020: Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited in short Reliance JIO is an Indian mobile network operator wholly owned by Reliance Industries, it operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Currently, Reliance Career has huge opportunities are available in Chennai location for Freshers & Experienced candidates. Currently following positions are Urban Jio Point Manager Metro, JC Channel Sales Lead A, State Core Maintenance Engg Utilities, JC Digital Repair Services Metro & Other under Sales & Distribution, Business Operation & Engineering & Technology area are available now. Candidates who have a passion on serving in private sector fields over metropolitan cities can apply now through Reliance Career page @ https://careers.jio.com.
Reliance Jio is one of the most popular telecommunication networks brand over India. People who have a strong desire and well-knowledge on prescribed functional areas. JIO looking at prospects with good understanding of geographical territory, gogetter attitude, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills. Applicants should have possessed prescribed educational qualification & experience. Reliance Jio may filter the applicants on the base of interview & appointment them at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. More details of Reliance JIO recruitment vacancy, upcoming Reliance jobs, Reliance career jobs for fresher’s, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Reliance JIO Chennai Openings 2020:
|Board of Organization||Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited|
|Job Category||Private Job|
|Designation Role||Urban Jio Point Manager Metro, JC Channel Sales Lead A, State Core Maintenance Engg Utilities, JC Digital Repair Services Metro & Other|
|Package||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Job Post date||16.06.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for JIO Recent Requirement Notification 2020:
- Graduation degree in any discipline, (MBA, BE/ B.Tech preferred).
- 2 – 5 years of experience in relevant field.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good Communication, Planning, Decision Making, Presentation & Coordination Skills
- Familiarity with territory, Relationship management, Planning and organizing skills
- Understanding of technology product and solutions
- Customer focus, Team management skills, so on.
- Online mode
Steps to Apply for JIO Chennai Job Opportunity 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://careers.jio.com”.
- Click on the above said areas, and choose correct jobs.
- Read the job description details completely.
- Click “Apply” to fill-up your desired position application form.
- Finally, submit your CV/ Resume to Reliance JIO Company.