IBM is an American multinational technology company manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job notification, IBM India announces job vacancies for Technical Support Associate, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Technical Support Associate 2020, candidates completed Bachelor’s Degree, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Technical Support Associate.
Req ID: 314977BR.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience: 0 -2 Years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Proven knowledge to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User-level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- See opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in rotation shifts.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM company career portal and login to apply.