ECIL Recruitment 2020 | Technical Officer | 70 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Mech
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Technical Officer
Total Vacancies: 70
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 1 Year
Pay Scale: Rs.23,000/- PM
- Candidates should complete first class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Experience: Should have minimum one-year experience
Note: 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
Age Limit: Should have born after 31-05-1990
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview & document verification.
- The selection will be conducted through a Personal Interview at Hyderabad.
- In case of large number of applications, the candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through the ECIL website by 11th June 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here