RRC WR Recruitment 2020 – Junior Clerk cum Typist 42 Posts
RRC-WR Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway inviting applications for the positions of Junior Clerk cum Typist.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on June 10th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Junior Clerk cum Typist – 42
It is proposed to hold selection for promotion to the post of Jr. Clerk-cum-typist 1900 (GP)/Level-2 for personnel and Admmin Deptt. Of BCT Division to fill up the vacancies against 33 1/3 rd % Rankers quota.
1. Position: Jr. Clerk-cum-typist
2. As per Master circular No. 31 No. 06 (F) , if the post are to be kept unfilled due to candidates within two years service in the immediate lower grade not being available, the posts should be downgraded and operated in the lower grade. 22 posts of OS 4200 (GP)/Level-6 (Ranker quota) of three groups has been downgraded in 2800(GP)/Level-5 & 1900(GP)/Level-2.
3. Eligibility condition for the Selection against 33 1/3 rd % Rankers Quota:a. All regular Group “D” employees of Personnel and Administration Deptt. Only (screened) in category of Hamal/Safaiwala under Janitor/BCT, Peon, Bungalow Peon, J/Peon, Daftary, Record Sorter. Ferro Printer, Gestenor Operator and Canteen Staff of DRM Office/BCT and Group “D” Rly. School staff in 1800 (GP)/Level-1 including regular N.M. Clerk in 1800 (GP)/Level-1. In terms of GM(E) CCG’s letter dtd. 28.01.97, the Group “D” employees who are having their own avenue to Group “C” i.e. Engg, Mech, Signal, Electrical/ELP, Traffic, Comml, Medical and Accounts Deptt., the categories will not be eligible to be considered for the said selection.b. In terms of GM(E) CCG’s letter dtd. 28.01.97, the Group “D” employees who are having their own avenue to Group “C” i.e. Engg, Mech, Signal, Electrical/ELP, Traffic, Comml, Medical and Accounts Deptt., the categories will not be eligible to be considered for the said selection.c. In terms of Railway Boards letter No. E/(NG)I-2015/CFP/8 dt. 21.04.2017 (RBE No. 38/2017) circulated under GM(E)CCG’s letter No. EP/925/0 Vol. III dt. 04.05.2017 (P.S. No. 39/2017), for Ranker quota against 33 1/3% all above Group D staff will be eligible for promotion against 33 1/3% quota on completion of 2 years continuous service in the relevant grade on sucessful completion of probation period. All above Group D staff who have completed minimum 02 years of regular service after their initial appointment on the date of issue of notification will be eligible to apply , irrespective of whether they belong to GEN/OBC/SC/ST.
4. No of Posts: 42
5. GP/Level: 1900 (GP)/Level-2
Address:Western Railway, DRM’S Office, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
1. The willing staff who satisfy the prescribed conditions of eligibility will besubjected to a written examination.2. The written test will consist of one paper divided into in two parts- Part-A and Part- B, Part “A” will consist of question on working knowledge of employee of the English language and Part “B” will consist of question on General standard of intelligence, Arthmetic. General Knowledge mainly pertaining to Railway matter.3. The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers in bilingual language English and Hindi.4. Total number of question will be asked- 100+10=110 questions approximately.5. OMR Sheets shall be used for answering the questions.6. Tentative date for written examination is fixed on 15.07.2020 in DRM Office/BCT. All those who apply should start preparation & be ready to appear for written test. Once an employee applies, he will ensure that he appears for the written test on – 15.07.2020 as there would be no Supplementary test.
How to Apply:
1. The last date for applying Online: on or before-10.06.20202. The eligibility list will be issued on. 21.06.2020 .3. Tentative date for written examination is fixed on 15.07.2020 in DRM Office/BCT. All those who apply should start preparation & be ready to appear for written test.4. Once an employee applies, he will ensure that he appears for the written test on – 15.07.2020 as there would be no Supplementary test.5. The staff desirous for the above selection should only apply online on our official website http://188.8.131.52/bct (ekarmik) and as well as through mobile on ekarmik bct application available in Google Playstore from 11 .05.2020 to 10.06.2020 by 6.00 PM i.e. before that the last date mentioned above.