RBI Recruitment 2020, 39 Consultant & Other Vacancies
RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India is going to starts the online application process from 09.04.2020 for Lateral Recruitment of following posts i.e. Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator. RBI invites applications via online mode via RBI Careers. It is going to hire 39 aspirants for above said Latest Reserve Bank of India Jobs. As per the RBI recruitment notification [Recruitment Advt No 3/2019-20], these 39 vacancies are allocated for RBI Bank vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs in Central govt will make the online registration.
Reserve Bank is going to hire candidates on contract basis. RBI recruitment process will be based on test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Reserve Bank of India recruitment 2020 notification & RBI recruitment apply online link is available @ RBI Careers i.e. www.rbi.org.in. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of reserve Bank of India recruitment, upcoming RBI Bank Vacancy notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India shortly RBI is a central bank of India governs banks in India. It has been functioning since 1935. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. RBI performs functions such as financial supervision, regulates financial system, Manages exchange control and issue of currency. Presently, RBI has four zonal offices, 19 regional offices and 11 sub-offices.
Details of RBI Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Bank jobs|
|Advt No||Recruitment Advt No 3/2019-20|
|Job Name||Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||Postponed|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Postponed|
RBI Current Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 39 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Specialists in Forensic Audit||01|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Consultant, System Administrator & Other Posts
- Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst & Risk Analyst: Applicants should hold Post Graduate Degree in concerned Discipline.
- IS Auditor & System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator: BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science/ IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
- Specialist: CA/ ICWA/ MBA.
- Accounts Specialist: CA/ ICWA.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist: age limit should be 30 years to 40 years.
- System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator: age limit should be 25 years to 35 years.
- Preliminary screening / shortlisting followed by interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
How to apply Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Click “opportunities @ RBI” find the advertisement for Consultant & Other Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up RBI Online Application Form for Latest Reserve Bank Vacancy
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.