IOCL Recruitment 2020, Apply online for 585 Apprentice & JEA Vacancies
IOCL Requirements 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited recently announced the recruitment advertisement [Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2019-20/2] to engage Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, New Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh). It invites online application from ITI/ Diploma holders to fill up 312 Indian Oil Latest Job Openings 2020. Eligible aspirants can make the IOCL online registration from 26.12.2019 to 22.01.2020. IOCL Apprentice 2020 recruitment apply online link and notification is available in www.iocl.com.
Candidates should register themselves at RDAT or BOAT or NSDC portal. IOCL recruitment process will be based on written test. Indian Oil Corporation has planned to conduct the written test on 02.02.2020 (tentatively). Aspirants who have shortlisted in Indian Oil selection procedure will undergo 1 years apprenticeship training at following locations of Northern region (i.e.) Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, New Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh. More details of IOCL recruitment vacancy, upcoming Indian Oil notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited shortly IOCL is a largest public sector company which meets entire country energy demands. IOCL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of IOCL has been located in New Delhi, India until now. Indian Oil Corporation produce products such as fuels, lubricants, petro chemicals and Etc. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, IOCL is being a Maharatna Company.
Details of Indian Oil Latest Job Openings 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2019-20/2|
|Job Name||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, New Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||26.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.01.2020|
|Written test date (tentative)||02.02.2020|
|Official Website||www.iocl.com/ ioclrecruit.com|
You may visit ioclrecruit.com Website to get more details about Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice recruitment. Here you will get information of IOCL Apprentice Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IOCL Apprentice 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the Indian Oil Corporation notification, overall 312 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. State wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the state||No of vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Trade & Technician Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants must have possessed Diploma/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized university or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IOCL selection will be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates should register themselves at RDAT or BOAT or NSDC portal.
How to apply IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website iocl.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Notification for Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices by IndianOil (Marketing Division), Northern Region – 2019, Phase II”, click on the advertisement.
- Indian Oil notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.