Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank based in Mumbai.
In the latest job notification, Central Bank Of India PSB announces job vacancy for a staff post in Central Bank of India, Yavatmal, Maharashtra.
Under Central Bank Of India Incharge of FLC Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduate/Post Graduate in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Personal Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 15,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15-07-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Bank Of India Staff Posts:
Name of the post: FLCC Counselor.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should complete Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Personal Interview.
Application Fee: There is no application fee prescribed.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/English/career.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “‘Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Second Floor, Oriental Building, Kingsway, Kamptee Road, Nagpur -440001”.
Last date for submission of application: by 15.07.2019