State Bank of India (SBI) a leading Public Sector Bank, under Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, SBI announces job vacancies for Specialist Cadre Officers posts on contract basis, in reference to Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/STU/2018-19/17.
Under SBI Faculty & Marketing Executive Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBA/PG/PG Diploma are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 2 to 3 years, with salary pay of Rs 25 lakh to Rs 40 lakh p.a.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 24.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 08.
Name of the post:
Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education): 03
Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing): 02
Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking): 02
Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata: 01
As on 01.04.2018, Candidate age limit should be 28 to 55 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBA/PG/PG Diploma from a recognized University, with good qualification marks, and should have minimum of 3 years of teaching/marketing experience.
On basis of Interview.
General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 600 through online mode.
SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates to pay a fee of Rs 100.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Select relevant job notification “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS( FACULTIES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE)(APPLY ONLINE FROM 04-03-2019 TO 24-03-2019)(ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/STU/2018-19/17)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 04.03.2019 to 24.03.2019.
Job Notification: Click Here