Central Railways, Mumbai, Indian Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Central Railways announces job vacancies for various posts on Re-engagement basis for various departments on Monthly remuneration basis in exigencies of services on Mumbai Division, Central Railway.
Under Central Railway Station Master, JE Recruitment 2019, candidates who are railway retired staff can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 18.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 463.
Name of the post:
Operating: Station Master: 05
S&T: JE (Sig): 16
JE (Tele): 19
Helper (Tele): 50
Ch.Office Superitendent: 2
TRSKYN: SSE: 44
Crane OPT-I: 05
Crane OPT -III: 03
Tech I: 6
As on 01-12-2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should be retired staff from Mumbai Division, Central Railway.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/index.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Re-engagement of Retired staff on Monthly remuneration basis in exigencies of services on Mumbai Division, Central Railway”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “(onima Korda) Divisional Persinnel Officer For DRM (P) Mumbai CSMT”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 18/02/2019.
Job Notification: Click Here