IBM Off Campus Drive 2019 | Associate System Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Across India
IBM Off Campus drive scheduled for the role of Associate System Engineer for 2016/2017/2018 batch graduates. The Detailed eligibility Criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA
- This is an entry-level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering/ Computer Science and Information Security/Computer Technology/ Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology
- 2017 & 2018 passed out candidates
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies
- Online Test – 19th January 2019
- Interview – 20th January 2019
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 19 & 20 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 19 & 20 January 2019 (Saturday & Sunday) at 9.00 am
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran,
Nigdi, Pune 411044.
Documents Required (Original & Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC / Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs