Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd is conducting off campus drive through elitmus to hire the eligible candidates for the position of Associate IT Operations.The detailed information about Accenture off campus is given below:
|Job Role||Associate IT Operations – Level 12|
|Year of Passing||2016 & 2017|
|Pay Scale (CTC)||₹ 3.15 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||20 July 2017|
|Off Campus Drive Date||22 July 2017|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be completed their BE/BTech (All Streams) from 2016 & 2017 batch (full-time course only) with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- No standing backlogs
- A Maximum of 1-year gap in education is allowed
- Good pH score
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country
- Nepal and Bhutan Nationals should submit their citizenship certificate
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes
- Willing to work in 24×7 shifts
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting
- Willing to relocate to any part of India as on when required for project deployment
- Willing to take up and handle IS related roles – i.e Compute / Security / Workplace / Network
- Should have the ability to respond to the issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
Job Description for Associate IT Operations:
Associate IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and should +manage delivery for IT production systems & the services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Interested & eligible who wish to apply for Accenture off campus drive can apply through elitmus before 20 July 2017.
Click here for more details