TCS Off Campus Drive 2018-19 | Engineering & Science Graduates | 16 Dec 2018 & 5 Jan 2019
TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates across the country on 16 December 2018 & B.Sc/BCA graduates on 5 January 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TCS Off Campus Drive Details:
TCS Off Campus Drive for Science Graduates:
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||5 January 2019|
|Last Date to apply||28 December 2018|
TCS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Full Time Graduates from B.Sc & BCA – 2018 & 2019 YOP (Year Of Passing)
- Eligible Streams: Open to All Streams
- Criteria: 50% throughout Academics in Xth & XIIth & Diploma (If applicable)
- Backlogs: Up to 2 Pending Backlogs are allowed at the time of appearing for the Exam for 2019 YOP & Students with Active Backlogs from 2018 YOP are not eligible.
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Bachelors of Science
- Bachelors of Computer Science
- Bachelors of Computer Application
- Bachelors of Information Technology
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 Selection Process:
|General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Basic English Communication||60 mins|
|Programming Ability||60 mins|
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 28 December 2018
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Registration Starts – 5th December 2018
Registration Closes – 28th December 2018
Hall Ticket Issue Date – 2nd January 2019
Exam Date – 5th January 2019……..