DRDO Recruitment 2019 – Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Job notifications for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process of DRDO Recruitment are given in below.
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Details:
Current Job Openings in DRDO:
|DRDO Job Role||No. of Posts||DRDO Vacancy Details|
|Junior Research Fellow (CFEES)||2||DRDO JRF Walk-in|
|Junior Research Fellow (DRDL)||9||DRDO JRF Vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellow (LASTEC)||12||DRDO JRF Walk-in|
DRDO CFEES Walk-in-Interview for Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Venue Date||27 December 2018|
DRDO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Research Fellow (Mechanical Engineering)
- Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) in First Division with NET/GATE qualification.
Junior Research Fellow (Computer Science)
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science (B.E./B.Tech) in First Division with NET/GATE qualification.
- Desirable: Generation of 3D Models on software platform and Animation
Age limit: Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
Discipline wise vacancies: 2 Posts
- JRF (Mechanical Engineering) – 1 Post
- JRF (Computer Science) – 1 Post