Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) is an Indian state-controlled Maharatna oil and gas company.
In the latest employment notification, BPCL announces job vacancies for Trainee category posts to fill various positions for Kochi Refinery, in reference to ADV.NO: KR.HR.HRD.03.NMGT.RECT.
Under BPCL Trainee Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Master Degree in relevant technical subjects with first-class pas marks can apply.
On basis of Written Test, Skill Test, and Pre-Employment Medical Test, an applicant for BPCL Trainee posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.11,500 to Rs.31,500 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 26.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BPCL Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 147
Name of the Post:
Chemist Trainee: 13
Operator Trainee: 12
General Workman-B (Trainee): 122
As on 01.10.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma in relevant Engineering subjects /Master Degree in Science subject in from recognized university/institute, with first class marks of 60%, and should have work experience of 01 to 05 years.
On basis of Written Test, Skill Test, and Pre-Employment Medical Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers/current-openings.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Chemist Trainee / Operator Trainee / General Workman-B (Trainee) positions in Kochi Refinery”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 12.11.2018 (10:00 hrs) to 26.11.2018 (17:00 hrs).
Job Notification: Click Here