Department of Telecommunications (DoT), under Department of the Ministry of Communications, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, the DoT announces job vacancies for Intern posts through TEC Internship Scheme to fill 25 positions on a temporary basis.
Under Department of Telecommunication Intern Recruitment 2018, candidates completed B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech in relevant subjects with first-class pass marks can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Personal Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 06 months to 12 months, with stipend pay of Rs 15,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 30.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DoT Internship Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 25.
Name of the post: Intern.
Should complete B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in relevant subjects from a recognized University, with first-class pass marks of 60%.
On basis of Screening & Personal Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.dot.gov.in/all-vacancies.
- Select job notification “Engagement of interns as per ‘TEC Internship Scheme’”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “Assistant Director General (Estt.). Telecommunication engineering Centre. K. L. Bhavan, Janpath, New Delhi”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 30.11.2018.
Job Notification: Click Here