Maha Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (Maha Metro), A joint venture company between Govt. of India and Govt, of Maharashtra.
In latest job notification, the Maha Metro announces job vacancies for Junior Engineer posts for various disciplines on a temporary basis to fill 12 positions for O & M Wing, in reference to ADVT No: MAHA-Metro/HR/08/2018.
Under Maha Metro Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma, B.E/B. Tech in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview and Medical Examination.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited on contract basis for a period of 5 years, with a salary in pay scale of Rs 33,000 – Rs 1,00,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 29/10/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Maha Metro JE Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of the post:
Junior Engineer (Civil): 03
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 03
Junior Engineer (S&T): 04
Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 02
As on 29/10/2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma, B.E/B. Tech in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with work experience of one year and should have experience in Govt. Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU’s.
UR & OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 400 through DD.
SC/ ST, Women Candidates are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.mahametro.org/Career.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Requirement Of Experienced Employess From Govt. Metro Rail / Railway / Railway Psu’s On Contract Basis For The Period Of Five Years For O & M Wing”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Metro House, Bunglow No: 28/2, Anand Nagar,C K Naidu Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 29/10/2018.
Job Notification : Click Here