Reserve Bank of India (RBI), an apex bank and India’s central banking institution.
In latest employment notification, the RBI announces job vacancies for Legal Consultants posts in Grade ‘F’ and Grade ‘C’/’D’ to fill 06 positions on contract basis.
Under RBI Legal Consultants Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree, PG in Law with minimum qualification marks and should have work experience.
Finalized applicants will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of three years with a salary provided in the pay scale of Rs 1,80,000 to Rs 1,75,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 12/10/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For RBI 2018 Consultant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post:
Legal Consultant (Grade ‘F’): 02
Legal Consultant (Grade ‘C’/’D’): 04
As on the 01-09-2018, candidate age limit should be 30 to 55 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree, PG in Law from a recognized university, and with minimum qualification marks of 50% and should have work experience of 7 to 15 years.
On basis of Interview.
GEN/OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 600 through online mode.
SC/ST/PwBD need to pay a fee of Rs 100.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to log on to https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/Vacancies.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification ” Recruitment for the posts of Legal Consultants in Grade ‘F’ and Grade ‘C’/’D’ (All on contract basis)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: September 28, 2018 to October 12, 2018.
Advt Link : Click Here
Job Notification: Click Here