ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company, Govt. of India.
In latest job notification, the ITI Limited telecom PSU announces job vacancies for Trainee Technical Assistants posts to fill 50 positions, in reference to Advt. No. ITI/IM/PAD/113/CTA.
Under ITI Limited Trainee Technical Assistants Recruitment 2018, candidates completed a Diploma in relevant subjects and have good qualification marks can apply.
On basis of Interview/Test, an applicant for ITI Limited Diploma Trainee Technician posts will be finalized on merit.
A selected candidate will undergo training, once absorbed into employment will receive salary pay of Rs 17537 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 27.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For ITI Ltd 2018 Trainee Technical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 50.
Name of the post: Trainee Technical Assistant.
As on 11/09/2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 30 Years.
Age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel in accordance with Central Government guidelines.
Should complete Engineering in Electronics /Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics /Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Civil / Electrical /Mechanical/Chemical from recognized university, with minimum qualification marks of 60%.
On basis of Interview/Test.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.itiltd-india.com/careers.
- Select relevant job notification “Trainee Technical Assistant”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of application for future use, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Dy. General Manager-HR [NS&M] ITI Limited; Network Systems Unit, F-100, Dooravaninagar, BANGALORE -560 016”.
Online application end date: 25.09.2018.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 27.09.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.itiltd-india.com/Careers/Recuirement%20of%20TTA-11-09-2018.