Central Railways, Indian Railways, Govt. of India.
In latest job notification, the Central Railways, Mumbai announces job vacancies for Railway Retired Staff for various posts at Headquarter’s Accounts Offices, Central Railway, in reference to Notification No. AC/Admn/Re-engagement of Retired Staff/2018 to fill 23 vacancies on temporary basis.
Under Central Railways Retired Staff Recruitment 2018, candidates who are Railway Retired Staff are required to apply.
The selected applicant will be recruited for a period of up to 01/12/2019 on a temporary basis and will receive a salary as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 14.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railways 2018 Retired Personnel Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 23.
Name of the post:
Sr. SO : 10
Sr. TIA : 06
Sr. ISA : 02
ASV : 05
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should be Railway Retired Staff.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/index.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Reengagement of Retired staff on Monthly remuneration basis in exigencies of services in Headquarter’s Accounts Offices, Central Railway”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “HQ Admn Section of. PFA’s Office, Mumbai CSMT”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 14.09.2018.