Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2018 | B.E/B.Tech | 2018 Batch | Across India
Cognizant Off Campus (CTS) Scheduled for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee & Analyst Trainee for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Programmer Analyst Trainee:
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|CTC-Salary||INR 3.38 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Across India|
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2018 batch of BE/B.Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Interview Location: Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.