On 14/08/2018, RITES announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, B.Tech/B.E for the position of Assistant Resident Engineer, Resident Engineer.
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Resident Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||7 – 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||04/09/2018|
3. Pay Scale: (Rs. 60,000-1,80,000)
|Vacancy 2||Resident Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 – Rs. 2,20,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||12 – 15 years|
|Last Date to Apply||04/09/2018|
1. Position Name: Resident Engineer (PSI/ Traction/ Non Traction E&M) and Assistant Resident Engineer (E&M)2. Minimum Educational Qualification: Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Minimum post – qualification experience: Total Experience-12 years Relevant Experience- 6 years.
3. Pay Scale: (Rs. 80,000-2,20,000)
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute 6. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
3. Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
4. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
5. Important Dates:
a. Start date of online registration – 14.08.2018
b. Last date of online registration – 04.09.2018
c. Last date of submission of hard copy of documents – 12.09.2018
d. Date of selection – To be notified later