Amazon scheduled walk-in drive scheduled for Any degree graduates for the role of Project Associate at Bangalore Office & Customer Service Associate (Work From Office) at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given for amazon walk-in below.
Amazon Walk-in Drive Details:
List of current walk-in details at Amazon Careers:
|Venue Date||Venue Location||Venue Details|
|23 to 27 July 2018||Noida||Amazon Walk-in Noida|
Amazon Walk-in Drive for Project Associate:
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Any UG Degree preferred with 0-1 year of work experience
- 2017/2018 pass outs only
- Proficient in Internet navigation and keyboard typing skills
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS office tools
- Has statistical knowledge on averages, trend, outliers, charting, etc. would be an advantage
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has the ability to deliver results by influencing team members
- Ability to work independently and think out of the box
- Should be able to dive deep and identify the root cause of the issues and get them fixed by coordinating with different teams like operations and IT
- In this role, you will be responsible to monitor and ensure the accuracy of the pricing analytics & operations team through audits and process improvement activities. The job involves auditing operations teams & system outputs, suggesting and implementing process/system improvements, and identifying emerging process performance trends.
- You will be responsible to audit, track and maintain the quality metrics of assigned processes. The individual will interact with the business, automation & technology teams to help drive operational and system improvements.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve process goals, actively seeks to understand Amazons core values and translates those into everyday practices.