Wipro Off Campus Drive 2018 Scheduled for B.E/B.Tech 2018 Batch graduates for role of Project Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below. If you are Engineering and Any Degree graduates Try Wipro Walk-in Drive 2018
Wipro Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.20 to 3.30 LPA|
|Venue Location||Across India|
- B.E./B.Tech- CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
- Year of Passing: 2018
- 10th Standard/12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
Online Assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
For Wipro Online Assessment Syllabus: Click here
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply drive in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Note: Venue details will be sent to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.