Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Notification 2018. BEL inviting applications for the positions of Deputy Engineer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on May 10th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :
Deputy Engineer – 06 Posts
Salary : Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Hyderabad|Secunderabad
Educational Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Other Qualifications :
1. Post Name & Pay: Deputy Engineer in E-II Grade – Selected candidates will be placed in E-II Grade at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs. Rs. 40000-3%- 140000/- In addition, they will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance and other perquisites as admissible.
2. Qualification: BE / B Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering from any AICTE approved institution with First Class for General & OBC candidates and Pass for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
3. Job Description: The job includes Digital & FPGA PCB designs, complete firmware development & Testing of PCBs, Sub Systems & integrated Level Testing
4. Experience: The candidate should have minimum working experience of 2 years as Embedded Engineer in Research Labs, Govt, PSUs, Reputed MNCs & Others. Apprenticeship training / on the Job training / Teaching experience will not be considered as work experience.
5 .Essential: a. Design and Development of High Speed Digital Hardware based on FPGAs, Microprocessor, DSP Processors & Microcontrollers with experience in Signal Integrity, Thermal & Power integrity analysis. b. Full Understanding of Digital design methodologies and tools including RTL coding in VHDL/Verilog, Simulation, Synthesis, Static timing analysis and Verification. c. Experience in DDR/QDR/SDRAM and SRIO interfaces d. Good working knowledge on DSP Processor and PowerPC architectures. Embedded ‘C’, RTOS (VxWorks) and device driver development High Speed Communication Protocols (PCIe, cPCI, VPX, Gigabit Ethernet, Optical protocols) Mat Lab, Simulink and System Generator. e. Exposure to PCB Layout guidelines. f. Good knowledge on C/C++ Programming.
6. Desirable: a. Good knowledge on Signal Processing Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence and Firmware Documentation standards. b. Knowledge on Radar & EW systems will be an added advantage
The Maximum Age Limit for General Candidates is 27 years age as on 31st March 2018.
Application Fee :
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.500/ (Rupees five hundred only). SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
(i) SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (proof of age)
(ii) Marks sheets of all semester/years of BE/B.TECH examinations
(iii) BE/B.Tech Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste Certificate (if belonging to OBC/SC/ST)
(v) Certificate from employer regarding experience and salary
(vi) Certificate in support of PWD category (if applicable)
(vii) Any other relevant certificates
APPLICATION FORM :
The application form is available as a link on the website and the same may be downloaded. The prescribed application form should be filled and should be complete in all respects. The detail of payment needs to be entered in the application form. On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the requisite documents, Company’s copy of the payment details, duly filledin check list in all respects and may be sent by ordinary post.
General Instruction :
1. The application fee is non-refundable. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.The Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test/interview will be sent by e-mail to the id that is furnished by the candidates. BEL will not be responsible for non-receipt/bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. All correspondence will be through e-mail only.
2. Outstation SC/ST & PWD candidates will be reimbursed 2nd class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address) to the written test / interview venue, subject to production of railway ticket / receipts as per Company rules. Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC category will be reimbursed train fare, if they are short listed for the interview, subject to production of railway ticket / receipts.
3. Candidates employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their applications through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the Application Form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the Application Form. Any incomplete application form will be summarily rejected.
Selection Process :
Selection will be through written test and interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test. Call Letter will be sent to eligible candidates by e-mail for attending written test / interview
How to Apply :
Candidates are advised to download the application format available on the website http:www.bel-india.com. Applications are to be submitted in closed envelop super-scribing Application “For the post of DY ENGINEERS ON SHORT TERM BASIS”. Applications should reach the office of Sr Dy General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076 on or before 10.05.2018 by post. Applications received after 10.05.2018 will not be entertained.
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply : 10/05/2018
Check Here for more details