Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Southern Railway has announced Job Notification for the recruitment of Act/Trade Apprentices. Previously, podanur workshop announced 457 vacancies. Now the workshop released a revised notification regarding Apprentices Engagement. As per the notification, southern railway going to recruit 2652 apprentices and invites applications. Candidates those who applied already are need not to apply again. Interested candidates may visit the official notification to apply through offline mode. Submit application on or before the last date (April 11, 2018).
This Page explains detailed information on Southern Railway Recruitment like, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates can get more information about Southern Railway Jobs of 2018 from the official link. Candidates don’t wait till the last date apply as soon as possible.
About Southern Railway (SR)
Southern Railway is one of the seventeen zones of Indian Railway. Headquarter is located in Chennai central and has six divisions. It started operation in 1951, nearly 65 years ago. Southern railway covers area of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and small portion of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It has many factories, manufacturing units and sheds.
Details of Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Southern Railway
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs/ Railway Jobs
Name of the Post: Act/Trade Apprentices
Total No. of Vacancies: 2652
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of Southern Railway Recruitment
|Refrigeration and AC
Eligibility Criteria of Apprentices Vacancies
- 8th/10th/12th/ITI in the relevant trade from the recognized board/ institution.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 23.01.2018)
- Age should be minimum 15 yrs and maximum 22/24 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Indian Postal Order.
IPO should draw in favour of Work Shop Personnel Officer/S&T Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore-641 023, payable at Coimbatore.
- Offline Mode – By Post.
Application should send to the following address,
The Work Shop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager, Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop, Southern Railway – Podanur, Coimbatore – District, Tamil Nadu – 641 023
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment
- Go to official website and then News & Updates -> News & Announcements -> Signal & Telecom Workshop.
- Find the revised advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Pay application fee offline before the last date
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||12.03.2018|
|Last date for receipt of application||11.04.2018|