ONGC Recruitment 2018 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation shortly ONGC invites application for the post of Assistant Legal Adviser through CLAT 2018. Particularly, 15 vacancies are allotted for the post of Assistant Legal Adviser. Eligible Candidates apply online for ONGC ALA Recruitment on or before the last date (June 21, 2018). Submit online application form @ ONGC Careers. First apply for CLAT 2018 and then apply for the post.
ONGC online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains ONGC Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Assistant Legal Adviser
Total Vacancies: 15
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility criteria for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser
- Degree in Law with three years of experience.
- However, check official notification for post wise qualification.
- Age should be maximum 30 years as on 01.01.2018.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- CLAT 2018 Scores
- Personal Interview
|General & OBC||Rs. 300/-|
# check notification for mode of payment.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for ONGC Asst. Legal Adviser Vacancies
- Go to official website and then ONGC Careers.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- First register for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2018.
- Then apply for the post using clat registration details.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||23.05.2018|
|Closing date of Online application||21.06.2018|