India Post Office Recruitment 2018 – India Post published a fresh notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Telangana postal circle. Particularly, 1058 vacancies are allotted in the postal circle. Eligible candidates apply online for Telangana Postal Circles GDS Recruitment on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx. As we all know, the previous notification for Telangana dated on 18.03.2017 was cancelled. Candidates registered based on previous notification apply afresh with old registration details and payment details.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notifications. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains India Post Office Recruitment 2018 in brief.
About India Post
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been functioning since 1854. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi until now. They provide services such as letter post, parcel services, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and also deposit account. Presently, there are 22 postal circles in India and it has more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department.
Details of India Post Office Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: India Post
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Postal Circle: Telangana
Total Vacancies: 1058
Eligibility criteria for India Post Office GDS Recruitment
- 10th standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 40 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List (Academic Qualification)
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Post Offices.
Check the list of post offices for fee payment in the official website.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for India Post Office GDS vacancies
- Go to official website and then click the Telangana vacancies link.
- Download advertisements and then read the notifications carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Click new registration in home page and register your candidature.
- With the use of registration details apply online for GDS vacancies.
- Select Telangana postal circles while applying online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee on or before the last date.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of Online Application||09.03.2018|
|Closing date of Online Application||09.04.2018|