DRDO Recruitment 2018: Defence Research and Development Organization Shortly DRDO invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the positions of Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Vacancies. There are 30 vacancies are allotted for Diploma Apprentice positions. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend DRDO Walk-in Interview on mentioned date. You can refer this advertisement given below.
This page explain detailed information on DRDO Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and While attending interview they must carry necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
Details of DRDO Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Defence Research and Development Organization and ADA
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
Total No. of Vacancies: 30
Pay Scale: Rs.3542/-
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Apprentice Vacancies
- Diploma in in engineering and computer science / electrical / electronics / civil / mechanical from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Walk-in Written Test
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment
- Go to official website of DRDO (i,e) drdo.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Before attend the walk-in, candidate should register themselves at NATS
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.