|Vacancy 1||Senior Medical Officer|
|Qualification||MBBS, Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last Date to Apply||16/04/2018|
MBBS degree with a Post Graduate Degree in the Speciality Concerned with one year of relevant post qualification experience/practice.
|Vacancy 2||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last Date to Apply||16/04/2018|
MBBS degree with one year of relevant post qualification experience/practice
Address For The Job
1. Candidates should carefully fill up the Category (SC/ST/OBC) in the application form and the required documentary proof should be enclosed with the application. SC/ST/OBC Candidates, while applying for a post where there are no vacancies in their respective reserved categories, will be treated as General candidates and no relaxation will be applicable to these candidates.
2. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
3. Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send their application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
4. Candidates who have left a PSU after voluntary retirement shall be considered only if he/she agrees to return the VRS compensation received to the PSU concerned. No request for transfer or change in place of posting shall be entertained for the first five years of service unless transferred by the company in organizational interest.
5. BHEL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefor.
1. GDMO – E1: In the case of GDMO, if the number of eligible applicants for the post is within the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, only Personal Interviews would be conducted. However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post exceeds the ratio of 1:10, a written test would be conducted for all eligible candidates and the candidates will be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:8 to the number of vacancies in order of merit based on their performance in the Written Test. Final selection panel for GDMO shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 75% for written test marks and 25% to Interview marks, if written test is held. The Examination Centre(s) for the written test would be announced on the recruitment website after receipt of applications as above. Travelling allowance would not be paid for appearing in the Written Test. Details regarding date of test/interview would be published in the website http://www.careers.bhel.in or https://www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/ index.html.
2. Sr. Medical Officer (Specialist – E2): All candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions would be called for a Personal Interview. Candidates invited for personal interview for E2 level will be reimbursed to and fro Two Tier AC train fare and those invited for E1 level interviews will be reimbursed sleeper class train fare from the mailing address or the starting station, whichever is nearer to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey. The written test and interviews are likely to be held during May/June 2018.
How to Apply
1. The applications for selection to the above posts will be accepted ONLY ONLINE through our recruitment website https://careers.bhel.in or https://www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html. (Under BHEL Medical Professionals link). No other mode of application shall be entertained.
2. Candidates should apply by submitting the online application on BHEL‟s recruitment website. After successful submission, candidates will be required to take print-out of the Acknowledgement Slip which will be generated by the system and will contain a unique acknowledgement number. This acknowledgement slip along with all the required documents & fee challan copy is to be sent in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of SMO(Specialization)/GDMO” to the following address: Post Box No. 35, Post Office Piplani, BHEL, Piplani, Bhopal – 462022.
3. Responsibility of forwarding the complete set of required documents rests with the candidate. While applying Candidates may give their preference for place of posting. They may indicate one or more choice as desired.
4. Copies of self attested certificates to be enclosed along with the Acknowledgement Slips: SSLC/HSC mark sheet (in support of date of birth) 2. Qualification mark sheets and certificates of MBBS Degree (for all positions) of all semesters and of PG Degree (for SMO position). Medical Council Registration Certificate. Community certificate – SC/ST/OBC as per government notifications from time to time is also to be attached. OBC(NCL) certificate to be as per latest guidelines of government and in any event not more than one year old. In case of OBC a selfundertaking regarding non-creamy layer status is also to be submitted which is available on the website link https://careers.bhel.in:8443/bhel/static/obc_non.pdf 5. PwD Certificate as per government notification. Certificates as proof of Experience (In the absence of proper service certificates, candidates shall be required to send joining letter and relieving order and in case of serving employees, latest salary certificate/Slip may be sent in place of relieving order).
5. Commencement of online submission of application 24/03/2018
Closing of online submission of applications 16/04/2018
Last date of receipt of Acknowledgement slips along with relevant documents 23/04/2018