IBM Recruitment 2018 for scheduled to hire Technical Support Associate for any degree graduates at Multiple locations.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBM Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore|
- Graduate in any discipline (15 years + Education)
- 0 to 2 Years relevant technical experience.
- Fluency in English
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- As a Technical Support Associate, you would be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & Asia-Pac.
- The job will require you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem on timely basis