GAIL India Limited Recruitment Notification 2018. GAIL India Limited inviting applications for the positions of Visiting Consultant Doctor, Shift/ General Duty Medical Officer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 17th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :
1. Visiting Consultant Doctor – 08 Posts
Job Location : Guna
Educational Qualification : MBBS, MS/MD, PG Diploma, BDS
Other Qualifications :
1. Post Name: Visiting Consultant Doctor (Endocrinologist,Sonologist, Cardiologist, Skin Specialist, Pediatrician, Ophthalmologist, Dentist)
2. Qualification: Endocrinologist – MCI Recognised MBBS with DM in Endocrinology,Sonologist – MCI Recognised Graduate Degree (MBBS) with MD/Diploma In Radiology, Cardiologist – MCI Recognized Degree [DM/DNBCardiology], Skin Specialist – MCI Recognised MBBS with MD/Diploma in Skin & VD, Pediatrician – MCI Recognized Degree [MD/Diploma Pediatrics], Ophthalmologist – MCI Recognised MBBS with MS /Diploma In Orthopaedics – MCI Recognised MBBS with MS/Diploma In Ophthalmology, Dentist – DCI Recognized Degree [BDS]
3. Salary: Consultation Charges Rs 2000.00 per hour for Super Specialist (Doctorate/above Post Graduate Degree), Rs 1300.00 per hour for Degree holder candidates & Rs 1000.00 per hour for Diploma holder/BDS candidates (Pre-Revised) & Minimum duration of each visit 2 hours. Consultants will be paid local conveyance charges @ Rs. 7.40/- per km from residence to hospital.
4. Duration: Engagement is Part Time, temporary and on contract basis and will have initial period of engagement for not more than six months. Based on the performance, period of engagement may be extended further on six monthly bases but total engagement period will not exceed more than 03 years in any case.
5. Place of Posting:- GAIL Hospital, Vijaipur, Distt – Guna, Madhya Pradesh
2. Shift/ General Duty Medical Officer – 05 Posts
Salary : Rs. 53000/-Per Month
Job Location : Guna
Educational Qualification : MBBS
Other Qualifications :
1. Name of the Post & Salary: Shift/General Duty Medical Officer/ (SDMO/GDMO) (Full Time) – The monthly remuneration payable to SDMO/GDMO is Rs. 53,000/- (Rupees Fifty Three Thousand Only) (Pre-Revised) with an annual increase in the monthly remuneration admissible by an amount of Rs. 1050/- (Rupees One Thousand Fifty Only)
2. Qualification: MCI Recognised Graduate Degree (MBBS) with 01 year Post Internship Experience in A Reputed/Dedicated Hospital/Nursing Home
3. Duration: Engagement is full time, temporary and on contract basis and will have initial period of engagement for not more than one year. Based on the performance, period of engagement may be extended further on yearly basis. Increment will be given on extension of services after completion of one year engagement
General Instructions – Conditions
1. Notice period of 30 days would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to stipulated tenure period.Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in GAIL by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer
2.. Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfil the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/agreement/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice. Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/Nationalized Bank/Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty/ inconvenience, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
3. GAIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, SDMO seat may be increase as per company requirement, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore.Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
Selection Process :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Candidates should down load the requisite application format attached and send the same duly signed within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement by registered post/Email to Dr. M Amil, General Manager (Medical Services), GAIL Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, Vijaipur, Distt – Guna, Madhya Pradesh, Pin Code- 473112. Email: email@example.com Individuals are required to send one set of photocopy of all relevant testimonials along with resume and 2 color passport size photographs. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on a convenient date. For any query, candidates may contact Dr M Amil, Dy. Gen. Manager (Medical Services), GAIL, Vijaipur, at Landline: 07544-274242, Mob: 09411865024, 09759010813. Last date of receiving of applications: – 17.03.2018
GAIL Hospital, Vijaipur, Distt – Guna, Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply : 17/03/2018
Apply link: Click here