NABARD Recruitment 2018 :
National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) has released NABARD Recruitment Notification 2018 and mentioned that they are looking to recruit the eligible contenders for the Grade B (Rural Banking Service), Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Banking Service, Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service) and other Vacancies.Job seekers who are looking for Latest Government Job Notifications can utilize these opportunity given by the organization and submit their NABARD Application Form 2018 online through their official website.i.e.,www.nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2018 Apply Online : Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Protocol & Security Service in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. NABARD would consider for shortlisting, all the eligible candidates applying for the post with the requisite application fee (wherever applicable) on the basis of the information furnished in the NABARD Application Form 2018 and shall verify their eligibility only at the Interview stage.The candidates who matches the eligibility criteria can apply NABARD Recruitment 2018 online through given below registration link.
About NABARD :- NABARD is an apex development bank in India, headquartered at Mumbai with branches all over India.The Bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning policy, planning and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”. NABARD is active in developing financial inclusion policy and is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
- Name of the organization : National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD)
- Name of the posts : Grade B (Rural Banking Service), Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Banking Service, Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service) and other posts
- Job category : Government
- Headquarters : Mumbai,Maharashtra
- Official website : www.nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2018 – Job Vacancies in NABARD Careers :-
The candidates who are going to apply for the NABARD Recruitment 2018 are advised to check all details enclosed below.
Eligibility Criteria :- The candidates who are going to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 must have completed their graduation with good academic records in relevant field.
Age Limit :- The candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per government rules and norms.Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Application Fee :- Candidates are need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee through online mode.
- For General & OBC Candidates : Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.150/-
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performances in written test and interview which is conducted by the recruitment team.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary with other allowances from the organization.
NABARD Admit Card 2018 :- To appear for the recruitment process NABARD Admit Card 2018 plays an important role and no candidate is allowed into the examination center without having any identity card issued by the organization.Candidates can download NABARD Hall Ticket 2018 online through their official website.
How To Apply NABARD Recruitment 2018 – NABARD Careers :-
Candidates can fill their application regarding NABARD Recruitment 2018 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to the NABARD Careers online on Official Website
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Now Fill online NABARD Application Form 2018 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : Updated Soon
- Last date to submit online application form : Updated Soon
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter : Updated Soon
- Examination date : Updated Soon (Keep Checking)———————————————————————————————————————–
- Official website : www.nabard.org