RITES Jobs Recruitment Notification 2018.Rail India Technical and Economic Service RITES inviting applications for the positions of Engineer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 22nd, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :
1.Engineer – 30 Posts
Job Location : Gurgaon
Salary: Rs. 16,974/- Per Month
i. Minimum Educational Qualification:
1. Engineer (Electrical): Full Time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
2. Engineer (Mechanical): Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering
ii. Minimum Post – Qualification Experience: Minimum 2 year industry experience in production / QA/ Maintenance /Service. The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
Age: 32 years 01.02.2018
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the said post.
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies can vary.
3. The period of training/internship/apprenticeship as a part of acquiring qualification shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
4. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
5. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable for attending the Selection.
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
1) Written Test 2) Candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview
How to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. No hard copy/ form/ document is to be sent to this office. All the documents/ forms in ORIGINAL and SELF-ATTESTED COPY are to be brought in person on the day of selection by the candidate.
5. Please bring copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the
7. job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
8. Important Dates:
1. Start date of online registration – 12.02.2018
2. Last date of online registration – 22.02.2018
3. Date of Written Test – 24.02.2018
4. Date of Interview (Subject to performance in Written Test) – 25.02.2018