Intelligence Bureau Recruitment: Intelligence Bureau has issued recruitment notice for Assistant, Intelligence Officer, Security Officer Post. Through this recruitment procedure the association needs to cover 261 empty seats. Applicants who need to apply they can check and submit forms online Within 60 Days.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Intelligence Officer, Security Officer|
|Number of vacancies||261|
|Last day to apply||Within 60 Days|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Senior Accounts Officer, Group A – 02
- Senior Research Officer, General Central Service (Group-A) – 02
- Security Officer (Technical), General Central Service (Group-A) – 05
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical), General Central Service (Group-B) – 11
- Assistant Security Officer (General), General Central Service (Group-B) – 09
- Personal Assistant, General Central Service (Group-B) – 15
- Research Assistant, General Central Service (Group-B) – 02
- Female Staff Nurse, Group C – 01
- Caretaker, General Central Service – 04
- Junior Intelligence Officer/ Grade-I (Motor Transport) – 11
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech – 137
- Security Assistant (Motor Transport) – 46
- Halwai Cum Cook, General Central Service (Group-C) – 12
- Nursing Orderly, General Central Service, Group C – 02
- Printing Press Operator, General Central Service, Group C – 01
- Library Attendant, Group C – 01
Number of vacancies: 261
Get 4lakh salary in top MNC’s,1.5lakh Jobs available-Apply Now
Candidates who want to apply they must have done their education in 10th, 12th, Diploma in Engineering, Graduation Degree, Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institution. For post wise detailed education qualification we should advise you to please visit the official website.
Candidates upper age limit should 22-56 years as on 31-10-2017. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories.
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
The selection process will be done through Written Examination and Interview.
The application fee is not applicable to this post. You can check also the official website.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidate will get Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6600/5400/- Grade Pay for Post 1-3, Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/4200/- Grade Pay for Post 4-7, Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2800/1800/- Grade Pay for Post 8,10,11,12,14,16, Rs. 4500-125-7000/- for Post 9, Rs. 21700 – 69100/- for Post 13, Rs. 19900 – 63200/- for Post 15 along with the Grade Pay as salary after getting selected for that recruitment.
Candidates must remember that the Last Date to Apply Online: Within 60 Days.
Instructions to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the official site.
- Peruses all guideline to apply and start by filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as said on your high school mark sheet,
- Finish the application form and attach all documents duplicates and furthermore two photographs stapled with the documents.
- Glue your photograph and mark where it is prescribed on the application form.
- Send everything to put in an envelope, to the underneath given the address.
Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21