Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL Jobs Notification for the positions of Junior Engineer.Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the vacant posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 15th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :-
1.Junior Engineer – 9145
Job Location – Across India
Other Qualification Details:
1. Post Name: Jnior Engineer (9145) & Selected contenders can get the good salary Rs.16400/- to 40580/- per month form BSNL Department.
2. Name of Circle & No of Vacancy Details – Andaman & Nicobar – 23, Andhra Pradesh -493, Assam -191, Bihar – 162, Chhattisgarh -61, Gujarat -589, Jammu & Kashmir -112, Jharkhand -107, Karnataka -559, Kerala -468, Madhya Pradesh -243, Maharashtra -666, North East – I – 142, North East – II – 54, Haryana -585, Himancha Pradesh -47, Punjab -1115, Odisha -129, Rajasthan -561, Tamilnadu -774, Uttar Pradesh [East] -122, Uttar Pradesh [West] -245, Uttranchal -21, West Bengal -311, Chennai Telecom District – 373, Kolkatta telephones -488, Northern Telecom Region -13, Telangana -491
3. Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for appearing in LICE are as under: The following Non-executive employees of BSNL, below the age of 55 years as on the Ist July 2016, are eligible provided they are possessing 10+2 standard qualification or equivalent or two year ITI certificate/three year Diploma in any one of the disciplines i.e.
Telecommunication/Electronic/Electrical/Radio/Computer/Instrumentation/InformationTechnolog y from a central Govt./State Govt. recognised institutions after matriculation.
i. Non-executive of any cadre (viz. Telecom, Telecom stores, Civil, Architect, etc.) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 and above with combined five years of residency period in the pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1 st July 2016.
ii. Senior Sports Assistants and Sports Inspectors/ Coordinators in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 and above with 5 years of residency period in the scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1 st July 2016.
iii. Non-executive (Industrial & Non-Industrial) of Telecom Factories in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 and above with 5 years of residency Period in the scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1 st July 2016..
Age: 55 years
Application Fee: The prescribed examination fee Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for the OC/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for the SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Salary Structure:- Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 40,580/- Per Month
With the approval of the Competent Authority, it has been decided to hold a Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) promotion to the grade of JE(Erstwhile TTA) under 50% quota for the recruitment year 2016. The exam will be conducted online. The examination shall be held as per Recruitment Ruled circulated vide letter No. : 250-7/2013-Pers-III dated 25.08.2014 and Syllabus/ Scheme of the examination circulated vide letter No. : 250-76/2001- Pers.III dated: 07.10.2011.All Departmental candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification as detailed in above letters will be eligible to apply for the above said post.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:-
1. (Internal Employees Apply For this Job)The employees, who are eligible in accordance with the eligible conditions as referred in the Recruitment Rules and who desire to appear in the examination should submit application on-line. Candidates applying for LICE for promotion to the post of Junior Engineer are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in. Applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to start from 15.12.2017 and will be closed on 15.01.2018.
2. All candidates applying for LICE for Junior Engineer are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form. Candidates will have to provide valid Email ID and Mobile Number at the time of online Registration. After submitting the application on-line, the applicant may take a print out of application form and keep it with him/her for record.
3. Registration forms complete in every respect must be submitted Online on or before 15.01.2018. Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before last date to avoid last day. Registration process will not be allowed after last date and all incomplete registrations will be treated as rejected. Candidates will have to download their Admit Card from the BSNL website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in at least 7 days before from the date of the Online Test by using their user name & password. It will not be sent either by post or by e¬mail. BSNL shall not be responsible for server crash problems or delays occurring on last day of registration.
4. The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their registration form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will NOT confer any right for promotion/appointment. Promotion/appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions as well as availability of vacancies.
Last Date: 15/01/2018