HDFC Bank Off Campus Drive 2017 scheduled for the role of Graduate Trainee for 2017 Batch.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HDFC Bank Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.1.8 to 2.4 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Educational Qualification: All Graduates, Must be a 2017 batch pass out.
- Result and target oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Should be able to understand financials.
- Good at team building and team handling.
- Should be self-motivated and also motivate the team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes in external environment and management requirements.
- Sales Target achievement: Working with branches, the Bank’s direct sales agents (DSA) and other channels to acquire business through optimal use of every resource in the branch. This includes recruiting new DSA’s and bringing them up at par with our business. Create visibility, awareness and promotion of the product ensuring continuous lead generation and bringing in more business.
- Customer Service: Timely updating of customer relationship management (CRM) and other systems. Follow up with credit for timely decision and disbursal within agreed turn around times.
- Productivity of DSA: Engage with every branch resource to ensure good lead flow. This will lead to branches meeting their budgets and better conversion ratios.
- Cross sell: Understand customer requirements and bundle the offering to meet customer expectations and help delivering on one bank one solution.
- Process Adherence: Follow processes, branch visits, lead management, updates and improve upon efficiency