Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has published a recruitment notice for the posts of 107 Junior Engineer. Applicants can apply online application format through the website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in on or before 15.01.2018. Candidates if interested to join the BSNL Recruitment 2017 – 107 Junior Engineer Posts, so do not wait for the last date, as early as possible apply it. For more detail information about age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply is mentioned below.
BSNL 107 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Organization Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Organization Website: www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Category – Wise Vacancy Details:
» OC: 86 Posts
» SC: 10 Posts
» ST: 11 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 107 Posts
Age Limit: below 55 years
Essential Qualification: 10+2 standard or equivalent or 02 years ITI certificate / 03 years Diploma
Mode of Apply: Online
Closing Date: 15.01.2018
Candidates should have passed 10+2 standard qualification or equivalent or 02 years ITI certificate / 03 years Diploma in any one of the disciplines i.e. Telecommunication / Electrical / Radio / Computer / Instrumentation / Information Technology from Central Govt. / State Govt. recognized institutions after Matriculation.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
The Non-executive employees of BSNL, below 55 years of age as on 01.07.2016. The upper age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
Scale of Pay:
Eligible & selected candidates receive their remuneration of Rs. 9020 – 17,430/- & above with 5 years of residency period in the scale of Rs. 9020 – 17,430/- or above as on 01.07.2016 & other allowances as per norms.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online application format through the website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in on or before 15.01.2018.
Before online applying candidates must ready the following documents:
1. Valid E-mail ID / Mobile No.
2. Scanned copy of recent passport size colored photograph (size as per Govt. norms).
3. Scanned copy of signature (size as per Govt. norms).
4. Scanned copy of Proof of Educational Qualification (10th pass Mark sheet & Certificate).
5. Scanned copy of Age Proof (Date of Birth / MP Admit Card).
6. Scanned copy of Caste Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of Experience Certificate.
8. Scanned copy of all other important / testimonials documents.
9. After submitting the application online, the applicant may take a print out of application form & keep it with him/her for the record.
Candidates are selected based on the computer-based online examination in BSNL.