IBM Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Venue Date||Will be informed later|
|Venue Location||Will be informed later|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Degree: B.Tech/B.E,M.Tech/M.E, MCA
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science Engineering /Information Technology /Software Engineering/Computer Science & Information Security/Computer Technology and Application/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering./Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM.
- We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have proven interpersonal skills, can operate in large teams that work closely with clients across PAN India and are Flexible to work in all shifts.
- You must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Proven communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
- As new recruits, you will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents.
The GBS Global Delivery Centre is a challenging and an enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more importantly, helps you to make a difference.
How we’ll help you grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
You will be focusing on individual/team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.