BMRCL Recruitment 2017: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has officially announced the BMRCL Jobs 2017. The BMRCL Careers 2017 is to fill up the 80 Graduate Engineer Posts. Candidates who are applying for the BMRCL Notification 2017 can know more details here. The Aspirants can apply for BMRCL Vacancy 2017 through www.bmrc.co.in before the 15th December 2017. Refer the following sections for details.
BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||80|
|Last Date||15th December 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
BMRCL Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Graduate Engineer (Civil)||80|
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Notification 2017
- The candidate should pass Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum of 50% marks.
Refer the official notification for further details.
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
- Written Exam
- No fee is applicable
- Rs 25000/- per month
How to apply:
- Log on to Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited careers page at official website www.bmrc.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & read.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the BMRCL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BMRCL Recruitment 2017 application form.
- Last date to apply is 15th December 2017