RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification issued recently. Aspirants who are searching for the Bank jobs can check the RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification now. Candidates can apply for the 500 RBI Assistant Jobs. The RBI Assistant Application procedure starts very soon. The closing date to apply online for the RBI Assistant Recruitment is in the very near future. For further recruitment details regarding the Reserve Bank of India RBI Jobs 2017, you have to stay on our page recruitment.guru.
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification Overview
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Number of Vacancies||623 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Key Contents of the Page:
- Details of RBI assistant 2017 Notification pdf.
- Link to Reserve Bank of India Assistant apply online.
- rbi.org.in Recruitment 2017 Selection Process.
- RBI Assistant 2017 exam dates.
- Last 10 years RBI Assistant previous papers.
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant 2017 syllabus, exam pattern details.
- Details of Expected RBI Assistant 2017 cut off.
- Date of RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Cards Release.
RBI Assistant 2017 Vacancy Details – 623 Vacancies
Latest RBI Assistant Jobs 2017-18: Job Seekers who aimed their bright future at the Central government Jobs can check the RBI Recruitment Notification 2017. The Reserve Bank of India has recently issued the RBI Notification regarding the Assistant Vacancies. The RBI is looking to recruit 500 RBI Assistant Vacancies. It is the latest career opportunity of this week. Therefore, all work seekers can grab this latest career opportunity of getting a Bank job through RBI Assistant Notification 2017-18.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017
Applicants must have to check the region wise number of vacancies in advance before applying for the RBI Recruitment of 623 Assistant Posts. Check the below-given table to get the complete details about the no of vacancies of the RBI Assistant jobs.
RBI Assistant 2017 Important Dates
You can also check the Tentative dates of prelims and mains examination here on our page recruitment.guru. Candidates can check the RBI Recruitment Notification for the 500 RBI Assistant jobs directly from this page. Eligible candidates for the RBI Assistant Vacancies have to go through online application commencement through the official website www. rbi.org.in. Applicants can get the Syllabus and the Previous papers for the RBI Assistant posts from our pages. There are specially designed to provide you the latest stuff regarding the RBI Assistant Notification 2017.
RBI Assistant Exam Dates 2017
|Release of Application Form||18th October 2017|
|Last Date of Registration Process||10th November 2017|
|Last Date of Correction in Application Form||10th November 2017|
|Last Date For Application Form Printout||25th November 2017|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||10th November 2017|
|Prelims Exam Date||27th and 28th November 2017|
|Main Exam Date||20th December 2017|
|Final Result||March 2018|
RBI Assistant Application Form 2017-18
Eligible contenders for the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Posts can start the complete the online commencement before the last date. Check the below given steps to apply online for the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant 2017 Exam
- Firstly, carefully read the notification given below.
- Check the RBI Assistant Eligibility conditions.
- If satisfied, click on the below given application link.
- Fill the application form with the complete details.
- Make fee payment as per the category.
- Finally, collect the copy of the online application for further reference.
RBI Assistant 2017 Application Fee Details
- General/ OBC/ Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 450/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- The Payment of Fee should be done through Online.
RBI Assistant Salary 2017
- Basic pay: Rs. 15,060/- per month.
- Pay scale: Rs. 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years).
- Allowances: It includes Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
- Gross emoluments: Approximately Rs. 32,429/- per month.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability.
- Reimbursements: For expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, briefcase, book Grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Dispensary facilities: Apart from reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility) RBI assistants also gets certain dispensary facilities.
- Loans and Advances: Granted at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, and Personal Computer.
RBI Assistant 2017 Eligibility Details
Aspirants who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are eligible for the 623 RBI Assistant Posts. Applicants should possess an age limit between 20-28 Years as mentioned in the RBI Assistant Notification. The Reserve Bank of India will recruit the candidates based on RBI Preliminary Examination, Mains Exam, Interview. Therefore, all eligible candidates can immediately start the process of online commencement for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017. The RBI Jobs Application process is valid only for the dates mentioned in the notification.
Aspirants who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks are eligible to apply for the RBI Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Posts. For complete details regarding the academic qualifications, check the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017-18.
- Minimum age: 20 Years.
- Maximum age: 28 Years.
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates who were domiciles in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in between the period 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)|
Applicants of the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification must have to check the RBI Asst Recruitment eligibility conditions like educational qualifications, age limit details. You can also check the RBI Assistant Vacancies pay scale, selection process from the below-given details.
RBI Assistant 2017 Selection Process:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment Process selection will be done through the following phases.
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination
RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Pattern :
|Quantitative||Total Marks – 100||1 Hour|
*¼ marks will be deducted for each negative question.
For Mains Exam:
|Quantitative||Total Marks – 100||3 Hours|
|Basic Computer Knowledge|
RBI Assistant 2017 Syllabus
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017 Pdf is available. So, the candidates who have appled for the Examination they can get the Detailed Syllabus here.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2017
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Basic Computer Knowledge