The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October, 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of Provincial Public Service Commissions.
TPSC recruitment 2017 – Veterinary Officer
Tripura Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website tpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 31 (thirty one) for Veterinary Officer Vacancies. Job seekers should be register till 31stOctober 2017.
Commission Name:- Tripura Public Service Commission
Designation:- Veterinary Officer
Job Location:- Agartala (Tripura)
Advt No.:- 18/2017
Official website: tpsc.gov.in
TPSC job notifications 2017
Veterinary Officer: 31 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TPSC Veterinary Officer job should have Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science from recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10230 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 40 years as on 31/10/2017 (relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/PH)
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on through Screening Test/Personality Test.
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The 4 (four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 31176521319 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to apply for TPSC jobs 2017:- Eligible applicants may apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidates affixed on the application and admit card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self-addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 31.10.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
End Date: 31.10.2017