TCIL Recruitment 2017 | Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Job Notification for Engineer & JE Posts | Total Vacancies 100 | Last Date to Send: 12.10.2017 | Download official notification @ tcil-india.com
TCIL Recruitment 2017- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited shortly TCIL is a fast growing multinational Public sector organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. TCIL invites application for recruitment of Engineer and Junior Engineer (JE) posts on Contract basis. Particularly, 100 vacancies are allotted for said these posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply these posts through offline mode. Download application can get to from the official website on www.tcil-india.com.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria in official notification, and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts or not. If you are eligible to apply these vacancies and download an application from the given website after download fill all required details correctly. Finally, Candidates must be submitted their filled application along with attested copy of all original certificate to given address on or before the last date (Oct 12, 2017). Here you can find details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply are on this page.
Details of TCIL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
Organization Type: Central Government Jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: Anywhere in India/Abroad
Vacancy Details of TCIL Notification
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Engineer||50||Rs. 20, 000/-|
|Junior Engineer||50||Rs. 15, 000/-|
Eligibility criteria of Engineer and Junior Engineer Vacancy
- Engineering: Candidates should complete B. E/ B. Tech in Electronics/ Computer science/Electronic & Communications/IT Engineering from a recognized institute/University.
- Junior Engineering: MCA/ Diploma in Electronics/ Computer science/Electronic & Communications/IT engineering from a recognized institute/University.
Age limit (as on 01.09.2017)
- Age should be maximum 40 yrs.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Check official notification for the selection procedure.
Mode of Application
How to apply for TCIL Recruitment
- Candidates visit official website tcil-india.com
- Click Career tab and then click “Recruitment of qualified and experienced candidates for the Posts of Engineer and Junior Engineer on Contract basis” and download in pdf.
- Read the official notification carefully, and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- If you are eligible and then fill all required details correctly.
- Candidate’s paste their passport size photo space provided in the application.
- Finally, should be submitted your filled application along with necessary documents to given address.
Download official notification: Click here To
Click here to download application format >>
|Date of notification||22.09.2017|
|Last date to send the application||12.10.2017|