EdCIL India Recruitment 2017 | Educational Consultants India limited (EdCIL) | Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Various Posts | Latest Vacancies 17 | Last Date: 23.09.2017
EdCIL India Recruitment 2017- Educational Consultants India Limited popularly known as EdCIL invites application for highly competent, experienced and dynamic professionals with a passion for the excellence for the post of Chief General Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager and Company Secretary Posts on regular basis. Totally, 17 Vacancies are allotted for the above said posts. Candidates should apply for the posts through online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for said posts through the website www.edcilindia.co.in on or before (Sep 23, 2017).
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in EdCIL official notification. And check whether you are eligible to apply. Fill correct details while filling in the online application and upload his/her Photos, signature and necessary documents. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Other details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply in this page.
About EdCIL India Limited
Educational Consultants India Limited shortly EdCIL is a public sector company under MHRD. It has been operating since 1981. Headquarter is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh until now. The Company provide education consultancy services such as admission of Indian children and foreign students. The company is under the control of Ministry of Human Resource Development formerly Ministry of Education. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Mini-Ratna Status.
Details of EdCIL India Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Organization Type: Central Government job
Total no. of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: Delhi
Vacancies Details of EdCIL India Recruitment 2017
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Chief General Manager (DES)||01||Rs. 36600-62000|
|Manager(Business Development)||01||Rs. 24900-50500|
|Manager (Human Resource)||01||Rs. 24900-50500|
|Company Secretary||01||Rs. 24900-50500|
|Deputy Manager (Digital Education System)||01||Rs. 20600-46500|
|Assistant Manager (Business Development)||02||Rs. 16400-40500|
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource)||02||Rs. 16400-40500|
|Assistant Manager ( Finance)||01||Rs. 16400-40500|
|Assistant Manager (Digital Education System)||03||Rs. 16400-40500|
|Assistant Manager ( educational Infrastructure services)||02||Rs. 16400-40500|
|Assistant Manager( Online Testing & Assessment Services)||01||Rs. 16400-40500|
|Assistant Manager ( Overseas Education Services)||01||Rs. 16400-40500|
Eligibility criteria of EdCIL India Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should have completed B. E/B. Tech in information Technology/Computer Science/Electronic & Communication Engineering) must be recognized by central /State government of AICTE/UGC for Chief General Manager Post.
- Check official notification for educational qualification and experience details.
Age limit (as on 01.08.2017)
|Name of the post||Age|
|Chief General Manager (DES)||Not above 48 yrs|
|Manager||Not above 36 yrs|
|Deputy Manager||Not above 36 yrs|
|Company Secretary||Not above 36 yrs|
|Assistant Manager||Not above 30 yrs|
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
Selection process of EdCIL
- Written aptitude Test (WAT)
Mode of Application
Steps to apply for EdCIL Job Vacancies
- First go to EdCIL official website Then click “Career” page.
- Find the advertisement for EdCIL India vacancies and read the notification carefully line by line.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply.
- If you new users should have to click “Starts” tab in the home page of online application.
- Already resister candidates “click here to login” tab in the home page.
- Now fill all required details correctly and then upload his/her recent photo and signature.
- And check given details in the application before submit it.
- Finally, take the printout copies of application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of application||23.08.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||23.09.2017|