NGRI Recruitment 2017 | National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Notification for Technician & Assistant Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 38 | Last date to apply: 29.09.2017 | Download notification @ www.ngri.org. in
NGRI Recruitment 2017- National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI) has been published a job notification for Assistant Engineer and Technician – (Group II) Posts. Particularly, 38 Vacancies are available for said posts at NGRI in Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates can apply these vacancies online mode only. May be Who are working in Government Departments will be considered only if No Objection Certificate (NOC) is attached with the application with a certificate by the employer that the applicant, if selected, will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. The vigilance clearance should also be recorded in the said NOC. The applicants required to apply through the official website (i. e) www.ngri.org.in.
The applicants should read all instruction for how to apply these vacancies below mentioned in this page and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. If you are eligible to apply these posts and go to given online link and fill all mandatory details correctly and make payment while applying on or before Sep 29, 2017. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can know details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of NGRI Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Geophysical Research Institute
Job Category: Central Government jobs
Total no. of Position: 38
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Vacancies details of Technician and Assistant Engineer Posts
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Technician Group – II (37)|
|Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ PASSA||10|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||02|
|Event Management Assistant||01|
Technician: Rs. 19900-63200/-
Assistant Engineer: Rs. 44900-142400/-
Eligibility criteria of Assistant Engineer and Technician Vacancies 2017
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard examination with 55 % from a recognized institute/Board.
- ITI certificate in the related trade in the above table or National/State trade certificate in related trade in the above table or 2 yrs full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in related trade in the above table.
- B. E /B. Tech in electrical engineering or its equivalent with not less than 55 % for Assistant Engineer post.
Age Limit(as 0n 29.09.2017)
- Technician: Maximum 28 yrs.
- Assistant Engineer: Maximum 30 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Selection process of NGRI
- Written Test/Trade Test
- Written Exam/Interview
Mode of application fee
Mode of Application
Steps to apply for NGRI Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
- Official website of NGRI www.ngri.org.in.
- Candidates click –> Advertisement link after that click “advertisement” tab –> Click here foradvertisement.
- Download notification in pdf, and read it well.
- Before applying, check whether you are eligible to apply these posts.
- Now go to given link and fill all required details correctly and make payment while applying.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
Click here to download official notification >>
Online application link
Click here to apply online >>
|Date of notification||01.09.2017|
|Starting date of submission of application||01.09.2017 (Friday)|
|Closing date of submission of application||29.09.2017 (Friday) up to 6 p. m|