Organization : Axis Bank
Job Role : Assistant Manager
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.12 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.axisbank.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 30-07-2017
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 2,959 branches, 12,743 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank embank ploys over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of 1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016). It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.Axis Bank has its registered office in Ahmedabad. As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, National Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI).
List Of Vacancies:
* Assistant Manager
* Should have completed Graduation from any stream with any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
* Should have an aggregate of 55% through out academics.
* Must conduct outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business.
* Should be responsible for sales of third-party products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. to the existing customer base.
* Must be responsible for lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers.
* Must have compliance to the bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures
* Should be responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis.
* Must be protecting bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business.
* Must be responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like
* Should perform funds transfer
* Must have cheques
* Must perform opening of accounts
* Reconciliation of office accounts
* Should be ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels.
* Graduates Of 2017 passed outs also can apply, you are also eligible to apply for ABYB program 2017-18.
* Should have minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 25 years.
* Should be given a minimum payscale of Rs 4.12 LPA
Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
* Application Start Date – 10-07-2017
* Last Date Of Application – 30-07-2017
* Online Assessments – 09-08-2017 to 14-08-2017
* Interview Process – 28-08-2017 – 31-08-2017